1. Upload or use a standard portfolio
Since Blaise analyzes portfolios of properties, you can either upload a batch of addresses or geographic definitions, or use standard portfolios such as:
- 900+ properties in the operating portfolio of the largest senior housing operator
- 650+ senior living properties in the holdings of the largest senior living/healthcare REIT
- Dozens of other senior housing operator or investor portfolios
2. Ask blaise questions
After uploading or choosing a portfolio definition, ask Blaise questions through the that you want to answer.
You could ask questions such as:
Of my properties in Florida, which market areas will see the greatest slowdown in median household income growth for households age 80+ over the next five years?
3. let blaise do the analysis
Then, let Blaise analyze all of your properties across Florida and compile rankings, highlights, and maps for you (with supporting data available for export).
4. Export or share analysis
Use the rest of the StratoDem Analytics platform to dive deeper into individual properties with Market Insights, share with your team or investors via PDF or online, or download the data in Excel format and use it in your own models.