What core services does StratoDem Analytics provide?
The core StratoDem Analytics product is organization-wide access to a powerful data science platform that allows clients to analyze historical trends, track current developments with our nowcasts, and build confidence in future market performance with forecasts of demographics and economics for any market or submarket across the US.
We offer access to an ecosystem of data science products including:
- Portfolio Analysis Engine to power national- and portfolio-level analysis for questions such as "Which market areas will see the strongest growth of income-qualified senior households over the next three years?"
- Market Insights, a hyper-granular segmentation analysis tool to dive deep into household dynamics for submarkets
- Residential Developer Analyst, Blaise ML, our Machine Learning analyst system to write demand-side housing market analyses for first-time, trade-up and empty-nester homebuyers for every market and submarket across the US
- Seniors Housing Analyst, Blaise ML, our Machine Learning analyst system to write demand-side and supply-side seniors housing market analyses for 55+ active adult and senior living product for every market and submarket across the US
Let's take the question from above to demonstrate the power of the ecosystem:
- Ask the Portfolio Analysis Engine by typing in the question, "Which market areas will see the strongest growth of income-qualified senior households over the next three years?"
- The StratoDem Analytics analyst will analyze all properties or markets in the portfolio definition and return an answer like "Your property to the north of Boston, MA will add 3,322 adults ages 80+ with at least $25,000 in household income over the next five years, good for a +17.8% growth rate."
- Then, dive deeper into that market in the Market Insights application and analyze submarket-level demographics and economics for detailed analysis of segment growth rates between 2005 and 2025.
- To finish the analysis, open an analytical memo written by Blaise ML in the Senior Housing Analyst application.
What is included in the price?
Included with access to each of our platforms are the following complimentary services:
- Data download. Download data on a single market or a portfolio of markets (bulk download) in a single Excel file
- Data upload. Work with us on the type of data you would like to integrate (supply-side metrics, for example) and we will analyze and map competitor locations against demand-side factors
- Onboarding for your whole team. Our team will walk through example use cases during an initial onboarding period for all users. We also open up access to our knowledge base for tutorials and hints.
- Technical support throughout your subscription period.
How much does development of additional applications cost?
Please reach out to us using the button above, and we will provide you the estimates during our demo
Can we have a trial period?
StratoDem Analytics does not typically provide trial periods.
With that being said, most of our clients have found that the most helpful way to assess StratoDem Analytics has been by comparing prior data to what can be generated by StratoDem Analytics. The most productive way we've found to achieve that is when clients send some of the past data (e.g., previous market studies, demographic or economic analyses), and then we'll prepare an analysis around that same site and walk through points of greatest difference online with you.